Ways You Can Reuse Your Office Gadgets
There are many ways to minimize business expenses, the best is to reuse and recycle the old office gadgets that are of no use. Recycling items is very common to people but what probably people don’t know is there are many ways to reuse the gadgets. Reusing the office gadgets is the best way to save money. After all, it is the same material that you are using, only the need of the material is changed, we are using it for some other kind of need. Reusing the gadgets also shows your creativity.
How to reuse office gadgets:
Office supplies often goes sold in bulk. Help keep needy items from collecting dust or going to waste by following adopting creative ways to reuse and recycle those things. There are many ways to reuse and recycle the used or unusable gadgets in your office. Here are few ideas that you can try out. Read on the ideas:
1. Making and using old tablets as e-readers: If you are still using the old and junk computers for business purpose, then it is time for you and your office mates to switch over to old tablets. You and your rest of the office people can use old tablets in order to read the materials that are needed for the business. Using tablets as e-readers will make it easy and comfortable for you to get the reading done. If you have some old tablets than replace them with old and worn out computers.
2. Media Player as Storage Device: Flash Drives and Portable media devices are considered to be the most misplaced gadget in the office. If by chance it goes missing then there is no need to buy a new one. Simply find an old media player, and use it to store, transfer and save office data. The capacity of media player is very large and they are capable of storing bulks of data. Thus it can perform dual operations. We can hear music through them and at the same time can use it as a storage device.
3. Using old computer monitors as TV screens: If next time, the TV of the office goes burst, you can look for an old computer monitor and can replace it with the broken screen. Thus the monitor can be used as are placement for the TV. It can give both you and your ofice mates a relaxed space to breathe. Thus it is advisable to place the TV in the floor’s common area or in a office pantry.
4. Using old CCTV as spare parts: Repairing a worn out CCTV will cost more money as its parts are expensive. What best can be done is to take that CCTV, break it apart, cut the spare parts out and use those parts to maintain and upgrade the other things in the system of CCTV. Thus in this way one can save money on buying the new parts. Thus the technique is very cost effective and it will also show creativity of oneself.
5. Help others: It is often said that what is a thrash for one man may be the treasure for the other man. If you have some old gadgets which are really not of your use any longer then its better and advisable to donate such things to non-profit organisations that can recycle such stuffs for the use of other people. So pick up the phone and dial such non profit organisations and maintain the ecosystem of the society.
6. Use old device to get money: There are many Tech companies in the world that can happily buy your old devices. Ask your boss or employees whether the particular device is of any use or not. If it is of no use then contact such programs and ask them if they are interested in taking such devices. Give suchdevices to them and in return they will pay you handsome money. Treat yourself and your employees happily.
Old devices can gather only dust. They cannot do anything other. The best thing is to reuse and recycle these gadgets. You can also show your creativity. You can also take help from any third party organizations too in it. Thus you will succeed in maintaining a cost effective office. Reusing and recycling devices is a fun which you and your employees will enjoy doing.
Hope you have enjoyed reading it. If you have your own ideas on how to reuse and recycle stuffs then please write it in the comment box. All your comments would be entertained.
This Post is written by Margaret. She is a writer/blogger. She writes articles on Technology, social media, WordPress, Gamification, website Hosting, website development and online development etc. These days she contributes on play euromillions